Construction. Diverse Capabilities for Diverse Projects
We provide soup-to-nuts general contracting in-house and for select third parties. Our primary focus is building high-quality market rate projects, residential construction at a great value and always with an eye for design. We specialize in wood-frame, concrete and pre-cast construction as well as complex urban infill, mixed-use, and mid-rise projects. We know that owners want to minimize maintenance costs in the long-term so we build it right, today.
Our general contracting services include Pre-Construction, Estimating, Project Management, Project Administration, Quality Assurance, Safety Program, Project Turnover and Training, Warranty Program, and Interior Design.
Our team’s long history of high-quality construction and custom-tailored solutions can be leveraged to reposition an asset, execute major CapEx projects and manage new development or condominium conversions. In addition, our interior design services can improve your new or existing clubhouse, models and other community areas.
We are a licensed general contractor in NC, SC, TN, VA, GA, FL and TX. We are also member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and registered EarthCraft, and EnergyStar™ builder. Northwood Ravin has constructed several LEED®, EarthCraft, EnergyStar, Green Globes and NAHB certified projects.
- Suburban market-rate apartments, such as Cosgrove Hill, Weston Lakeside, Southpoint Village, Lofts at Weston, Blakeney, and Holly Crest
- Townhomes, such as Chapel Watch Village and Bradford
- Affordable housing apartment projects such as Arbor Glen, Springfield Gardens, Montgomery Gardens, Dobbins Hill, The Landings and The Havens
- Mixed-use projects, such as Birkdale Village, Oberlin Court, Biltmore Park Town Square and Bradford
- Historic adaptive reuse apartments, such as Alpha Mill
- Urban affordable housing such as 940 Brevard and Morningside
- Senior housing communities such Givens Estates, Arbor Glen and Laurels of Junaluska
- Urban infill and high-density parking deck wrap projects such as 712 Tucker, Apartments at the Arboretum, Trinity Commons, St. Mary's Square, 1160 Hammond, Varela, Spruce Street and Morningside
- For sale condominium projects such as Tranquil Court on Selwyn and M Street
Download More Information
In The News
Tennessean: North Gulch's Capitol View surges ahead, after securing $73 million loan […]
Northwood Ravin Announces Newest Project in Charlotte, NC […]
Nashville Business Journal: Boyle reveals first glimpse of major Cool Springs development […]